CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teresa's Triathalon

WOW what a turn out! And this isn't even everyone. some girls in our neighborhood got excited about doing this triathalon and they coerced some of us into joining them. And now I say, THANKS GOR GETTING ME INVOLVED. We had such a great time! Just call us the Pink Ladies.
Here I go getting ready. YIKES! I had a flat tire but luckily noticed it before the race started. They had a special van there with all the equipment to help people with problems and they fixed me up really quick.
They wrote our number on our arm and our age on the back of our leg.
The swim was first - and now I'm ready to go. I've got some of my best fans right here with me. Curtis and Danny. (Tyler had a previous committment so couldn't be there.)
Pretending not to be nervous.
Here I go.......... Swimming is my weakest link. I discovered quickly that I run faster in the water than I swim. Sad but true. Whenever I could reach the bottom, I would run as fast as I could and I would start to lap people. Then it would get deep so I had to swim and I would fall behind. When I could reach again I would stand up and run. Disgraceful - but still fun!
SWIMMING RUNNING

Biking comes next. Hurry, hurry...............




A few of my friends: Sara, Kristalyn, Jenny

I had some good friends come to cheer me on. Here is Lisa and a couple of my sisters came; Kathleen and Roseanne with Brian and their family. Thanks for the support.






















































8 comments:

The Petrini Post said...

Hey Teresa! It's about TIME you updated your blog. My, your boys have grown a lot in 2 1/2 years! How the heck are ya? I love the pics from your cruise...I'm so jealous! It looks like you and roger had a little TOO much fun eh? Please keep updating often....gosh, I miss my girl friends from S.F.!!! Take care and say hello sometimes!
Melissa

Jenny said...

You and me both sista' (one the swimming leg of the triathlon). I'm right there with you. I like the Teresa term "swimming running". Just might have to do it again come May 2009. Good job on getting the blog updated. :) Love you tonz! You looked like a hottie (in a good way) at church yesterday with your cute pigtails and hat. xo

Joryn Boehme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Bell said...

Thats Amazing!!! Congrats on the accomplishment!

Lainie said...

You've been bloggin'!!!!???? I had some catch up to do. I almost gave up on you, T! I am jealous of the cruise and the TRI is A-mazing. You woulda kicked my patuti! LOVE YOU!!!!

kristine said...

Way to go MISS FiNE!! I knew you had it in you and I knew you would be fierce at it!! But way to go in the trek!

And Hip HIp Hooray for the romantic cruise!! I am so happy to see you out living and loving life as the Hardings do! You are amazing adventurers and friends!!

We love you all and are so excited to see life posted!!

We love you!

BoehmeAbode said...

I didn't know you did this! You are amazing. I think we need another update on the Hardings, though!

Joryn Boehme said...

I love you dearly,
And miss you tons,
But thus far,
You have been a blogging failure
(Seeing how as the last post was published 8 months ago).

Love,
Joryn