CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

SLAM BALL

Question: What happens when three teenagers challenge three seasoned Basketball players to a game of slam ball? Oh yeah, and these three adults are all over 6'-4" tall? Answer: Utter domination... 'By who?' You ask........... WHO DO YOU THINK?

ABOVE: Tyler gets hammered.

BELOW: Danny gets up over the big man.





ABOVE: Can't stop BJ
LEFT: Oh wait....I guess Tyler can!!



LEFT: Danny and BJ are going at it.



ABOVE LEFT: Curtis is unstoppable


LEFT: Greg throws it down over Tyler











BELOW: Roger elevates......and then.....dominates!




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mikki said...

Nice mid-air pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good job Teresa! I am so proud of you! Yeah! I love the pics of the guys playing basketball.

Jenn said...

UM HOW COME I didn't know you have a blog;-) You can check out my blog it's www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com

LOVE YA!

Jenn said...

UM HOW COME I didn't know you have a blog;-) You can check out my blog it's www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com

LOVE YA!

Mandy Eames said...

Hooray! The Hardings have a blog! Can't wait to hear more from you guys. BTW your boys are so huge, when did they grow like ten feet?
Check us out at eamesteam.blogspot.com
:o) Mandy

heather said...

i love love these pictures. I wish Jacob and Dave could be in there. Poor jacob still needs to grow a foot taller though. i think he will need to come to harding basketball camp this summer. 10 days til the cruise. yah, baby!!!

Shanana said...

Teresa,
I just happened upon your blog via the crazy network of blogging friends that have developed over these past few years of dental school.

I am about 2 weeks away from graduation now, had my last week in the SR 2nd ward yesterday, and was contemplating all the dental students that came and went while we were there. So I was thinking about you just yesterday. Glad to see you are doing so well!
--Shana Van Cleave

Lainie said...

Awesome action pix. I feel like I was just right there. AND...I want to lick the screen everytime I see your home page. Why do you torture me so????? ;0)

Anonymous said...

Teresa, Uh, I think you've fallen behind on blogging. :) Time to post girlfriend!