It will unless you post more blogs!! Hey but I am glad you are in on it! So get crackin'! I mean it, I am closer to heading your way than you think and I am ready to pounce if I don't see more action here! Hows that for feisty?!! Oh I mean, I green and I am coming your way.. ok it is 10pm I am tired and I need to just go.. i love you, I am really glad you are here at blog spot..
By the way I am flying to St G June 4th.. Travis leaves beginning of May at a mysterious time.. so send all your love! We need it.
Teresa - you are slacking on the blogging girlfriend! It's time to post some pics. You took all the time to create this cute thing, and I know you take loads and loads of pictures. Now start posting them! What, you think you're busy? Just kidding! I love you! Can't wait for you to get home and go to the gym with me. I miss you!
4 comments:
It will unless you post more blogs!! Hey but I am glad you are in on it! So get crackin'! I mean it, I am closer to heading your way than you think and I am ready to pounce if I don't see more action here! Hows that for feisty?!! Oh I mean, I green and I am coming your way.. ok it is 10pm I am tired and I need to just go.. i love you, I am really glad you are here at blog spot..
By the way I am flying to St G June 4th.. Travis leaves beginning of May at a mysterious time.. so send all your love! We need it.
Teresa - you are slacking on the blogging girlfriend! It's time to post some pics. You took all the time to create this cute thing, and I know you take loads and loads of pictures. Now start posting them! What, you think you're busy? Just kidding! I love you! Can't wait for you to get home and go to the gym with me. I miss you!
No it will not. We are already regulars. Missing you deeply.
Drew just said he didn't understand my comment "no it will not" I was referring to the fact that the blogging world will never be the same.
Post a Comment